Question

dog
hi doc, my dog i think is attracted to me, he licks me all over and bonk my leg and always look at me with bedroom eyes, what can i do!!!

Try to be brave about this, suzi. Very brave.
Seriously, don't take it as too much of a compliment, and don't take it as an invitation for you to become sexually or romantically involved with your dog. Dogs are easily excited and affectionate. Some have only "bedroom eyes" - that's how they look, even when they're thinking of dog food. Some when aroused bonk even the legs of tables or highly unattractive people. They're less fussy than most of us. If you look after your dog well, he will like you. That's nice.