Question

Dog allergy
Please help
My Yorkie has itchy skin. Vet saysit is a food allery, he is on Eukanuba Sensitive Skin, I am starting to think it is not the food. He still scratches alot. Had him at the Vet like 4 times for this!! What else can it be?? What can I do?? I don't want to waste my money on Eukanuba when Pedigree will just be as good.
cybervet

Have fleas and mites been eliminated as the cause of the itch? How was the diagnosis of food allergy arrived at? Did you do elimination tests or are you using the EUkanuba as part of the elimination process? How long has the dog been on Eukanuba?