Question

DOG FOOD
Hallo, I have a terrier cross and she carries a bit of extra weight. She unfortunately also has what we call Port Elizabeth skin - and is on cortisone regularly. I have put her on Hills for sensitive skin but would like to see if I can get her to loose a bot of weight as well. Would it be a good idea to alternate with weightoss food or should I just first put her on the diet food and then revert back to the skin food ? I am feeding her a bit less now than what is prescribed.
thanks for the help

Karien

You will have to ask your vet for advise as the Hills prescription diets are sold and recommended by veterinarians to treat specific conditions.