Question

Dog food help please
I recentley bought some dog food. the dogs like it but what I want to know is is it good enough for them. The guaranteed analysis ( g/kg) at the back of the packet is as follows Crude prtein 200 minumum Moisture 100 maximum Crude fat 75 Minimum Crude fibre 35 maximum and crude ash 80 maximum. Then the ingredients is cereals(rice 10%min), meat and animal derivatives, cereal by-products,vegetable protein extracts, fats and oils, natural flavourants, minerals, vitamins and approved anti-oxidant added. Is this a good dog food? should I buy another brand? since it is near empty and i don't know if it has all the vitamins etc a dog needs.
cybervet

You can't go wring with the premium brands dog foods. They cost more per bag than other dog food but you need to feed less and because it is more digestible than other food there is less to clean up off the lawn.