Question

dog training
I'm looking for information about dog training schools in the Paarl area. I have 2 3 year old labradors and would like to take them to a obediece school. Does anyone know of someone who can give me some info on this subject??
cybervet

Hi Jennifer
Although I do not know the area very well I can give you a couple of no's to contact and they may be able to help.
I suggest that you go and watch a class before enrolling as dog training is not the same all over. Some trainers are very harsh, which is unnecessary and can be harmful, especially with Labradors, which are easy to train with food and praise.
Contact: Susan Vosper: 021 852 5619 or or Chris Pretorius 021 851 4303
Karen Gray-Kilfoil
ANIMAL BEHAVIOURIST