Question

Dog trouble please help
My three dogs actually its one dog ( a 3 year old female boerboel cross something, named Julia) and two puppies a 7 month old male Boerboel (Floyd) and a 41/2 month old female GSD (Serena). Julia and Floyd were both " fixed"  last week. Now my problem is they keep running out the gate and attack our neighbours dog which is forever barking. At least once a day they run over and rough him up a bit and come back home. We normally don`t keep the gate closed as our household is pretty busy with people coming and going but after seeing these " attacks"  we`ve been closing the gate. Now the problem is that with keeping the gate closed the dogs especially Floyd become a bit aggressive to any unknown person that enters the yard. Firstly how do I " train"  my dogs not to go out the gate unless they are with me? Secondly I understand that these dogs are simply using their instinct to protect their territory but I`d like to knowshould I be concerned with their aggression?

Dear Boerboel Owner

Find a good behaviourist and spend lots of time with him/her.