Question

Doing it?
Does anyone know? Postings like that are so horrible because one is so helpless.

I'm sure we all pray that she's OK. It wasn't clear where her husband was at the time. I do wish people would realize that there IS help available, but they must go and get it directly and in person, for a crisis like that --- see their doctor, go to hospital, whatever. While obviously we greatly sympathize with anyone feeling so desperate, I wish people would also recognize that posting a message like that is deeply upsetting to so many people --- to nice people who badly want to help and who are being prevented from helping by the way the person has chosen to post the message. That's unkind, too.