Question

Domestic
I have a domestic worker that has been with us for the past 3 years, recently we have had a few things missing from the house, we have questioned our domestic and she says she doesnt know. We help her as much as we can as i cant afford to give her an increase this year as i have just left my work to be home with my children. We have organised for her to stay in a room rent free on one of my aunts properties and today when the landlord went to check out the geysers, which the one is in her room, they discovered our missing dvd player.They took a photo of it for evidence, but what leg do i have to stand on? dont i need to catch her red handed to dismiss her? I am considering installing cameras as to see what else she is willing to take from us. How else can i go about this? any suggestions will be welcome as i cant handle the thought of having a thief and a liar working for me.
Labour lawyer
Labour lawyer

RE: DOMESTIC

You may install cameras but it is suggested that you tell her.