Question

Domestic Worker
HELP.....she is going on leave.......just kidding, she deserves the break.

Just wanted to share the joy in my household this morning...My hubby and I bought her this huge sports bag and filled it with all sorts of things groceries, cups, sweets etc. and gave that to her as it is her last day with us untill the new year. We never realised how heavy this bag would be and worried that she would struggle to get it home, I asked her if she will be ok getting it home to which she replied.....eets oky, I jast put it on me head....shame sweet hey!! I will never forget that big smile.

Nomsa, you made a perfectly reasonable request, apparently out of a kindly interest in what was being said --- sorry one person took offense at it. In fact, the posting you queried, reflected a very similar experience of someone else being a bit generous to their domestic. Pity that such a nice message as Blue Eyes gave us should lead to some folks getting in the huf !