Question

don't have energy
Dear Cyberdoc

I was underwieght for two years and very unhealthy because i was depressed. well three years on and i am healthy and gained 7kg in the past 8 months and now my weight is stable so i am no longer underwieght.

i used to suffer from serious insomnia but that has stopped and i got to the gym abouth three times a week. the problem is that if i sleep beyond 10:30 at night i am not alert the next day and by the end of that day i have the mother of all headaches. In addition to that i drag myself out of bed. i sleep so well i don't want to get up. whats happening?

Dear Sunflower
Are you taking any medication at the moment - this could be a side effect of medication?
You may also not sleep deep enough or wake up too many times during the night - difficult to say from your info given. Please answer in the post a question box?