Question

Don't know how to find someone

I've just came out of a relationship and i feel it's time to move on. My problem is 'n met my ex-girlfriend through work. I've got no idea how to find someone. I don't like to go out to pubs and clubs. The sport i take part in has no single girls.... I don't even know where to begin... I've have spoken to my family and they can't think of a way to help me and i agree that it's something i have to work out. I'm also very shy and don't speak to strangers easly.

what must i do????????

ell, shyness can be helped by counselling. But when you think of it, you met your previous gf without having any more idea of how to find someone --- so you are able to meet nice people even without being an expert at it.
A broader range of activities might help, as they provide more opportunities to meet people. It's worth widening your range of friends in general, not focussing on single girls --- some of the married women you meet, and the blokes, may have nice single sisters --- it's a matter of networking, really. If you don't like pubs and clubs ( neither do I ) then there's not much point in haunting them --- and you'd be more likely there, to meet pubby and clubby girls of the sort you wouldn't like anyway.