Question

don't know what 2 do anymore, sucidal
I had a bad marriage from the beggining, huby was cheating even b4 we got married, last year he left me and move in with another lady now he left the lady and came back home, since he is back I am stressed always in a fault finding mission asking things that I can't give e.g money. he didnt sleep at home nor at his workplace since monday today he called to say he is coming home I must cook as if nothing has happened what must I do really I am in a stage where I wish him dead cos when I kicked him out of my life he keep coming back to hurt me and I feel lonely most of the time, still when he is around he makes me sick, I dying slowly what must I do we don't need a couselling as we did ever since we married.thanks for the good advices

Why did you acept him back, if he was a cheat who deserted you ? Don't you deserve better than that ? Why must you try so hard to make him happy, when he seems to try to make you unhappy ? Why not see a personal counsellor to plan the safest way to move out and move on and be independent. You don't deserve to be treated like this