Question

Don't now what's wrong

Hi Doc hope you can give me same advice, i'm 25 and can't fall pregnant i'm alraedy see my Gynae for the last 8 months where he did put me on fertomid 50, is it harmfull to use this pills for so long. He also test everything from me and every thing is fine, this month he send my hubby(now 38) for all the test and every thing is also ok so what can be wrong. We have I very active sex live same times twice I day, can that have an evict on my hubby's spems, can thy be to weak to swim all the way. Please if you can give some advice i'ts starting to get us.

You should not use Fertomid for more than 6 months. If it has not worked in this time, it is unlikely to do so later. When you say you have had all the tests, I presume your husband had a sperm count. Did you have a blood test to check if you are ovulating and an X-ray to check whether your tubes are open?
You also don't say how long you have been trying. It can take up to a year to fall pregnant in normal circumstances. If it has been longer than this, your next step would be to see a fertility expert. Frequent sex should not interfere with conception.