Question

Don't want to be like this anymore!!
Hey everyone

Married now for 5 months. I came to a shocking realisation this weekend that I am a controlling b*tch. Hubby is really sweet and "tries" to understand. How can I have such a wonderful husband? How can he stay with me when I am completely paranoid and completely unreasonable?
I want to change, I want to show him that I really can change and I want him to feel proud to have me as a wife. I know if I carry on with this controlling nonsense I will lose him!

I really want to change, it's horrible feeling like this and worst of all it's horrible knowing what I am doing to our marriage.

Please advise!

OK, see a psychologist, preferably one using CBT methods, and work on identifying the nature of this problem, and learn how to change it for the better.