Question

Dont feel full!
Hi DietDoc! I eat a good breakfast - meusli mixed with high fibre bran and a slice of toast - and then during the day I only eat dried and fresh fruits, and I have a good supper. However during the day I often feel like I havent eaten at all and very hungry!! What can I munch on to make me feel like i have eaten (other than bread) and thats low in fat?

Dear Karen
I think you are lacking protein and a little bit of fat, which both increase that feeling of fullness. Try having some low-fat yoghurt with your breakfast or some cheese, and add cheese, lean cold meat, or a boiled egg, or a handful of nuts to your dried fruit during the day. Also wholewheat crackers and crisp breads and more yoghurt. Your body is telling you that it requires some additional energy.