Question

dont know what to do
hi i am so confused please can you help me.about 4-5 years ago i had a anxiety/panic attack and didnt know what caused it,but all i knew was that i wanted to be around my family which made me feel better.im married and am 30 and was married then but my husband and i had drifted alot.he was on the computer all day and i was doing my own thing.sex had disintegrated as well so when i got this thing i turned to my parents and siblings for help and they were there for me.my husband just kept on saying get over it.i managed to control it for about 3 years but had episodes where it would come back and i would only get over it with the help f my friends and family,i didnt want to be at home or anything coz i felt anxious all the time.i was always ok around my brothers sisters and parents and would leave to go there until i felt better.i saw a psychiatrist and she told me to leave my husband which i didnt back then and carried on trying to make it go away myself but to no avail so i went to my gp and he put me on antideppresants which i was ok on and had less frequent attacks and could deal with it better.then i fell pregnant and went cold turkey on the medication coz it wasnt good for my child and throughout my whole pregnancy i had anxieties deppression and panic attacks.after the baby was born i got worse and havnt managed to come out of it and my husband became totally different from the time the child was born.hes a great father but a shit husband.i am very close to my family and theyve helped me alot in all of this and now he wants them to butt out of my life and i shouldnt see them as often etc.i always think to myself i wish that i had a husband who was more like my brother or my brother in law who have good relationships with my family and who dont have temper tantrums over the small things like my mom holding my baby or advising me about the child and how often i see them and stuff.he cant stand my family and always puts them down which hurts me alot.i also went to a psychologist recently who told me i have uni polar deppression which if i dont treat i could get much worse in the years to come.could i be diagnosed in one session?and does any of this have to do with past lives like i was told???im thinking of leaving my husband like everyone is telling me to or implying to coz they all think my deppression stems from him.im in a better mood when im with everyone else but get anxious and panicky when at home and i dont knw who iam anymore that i cant even make a simple decision in my life anymore.ive come to a point where i dont want to do anything anymore except the stuff i know i have to do like take care of my baby.im so unhappy please help me.

veronica --- firstly, one very often never knows what causes anxiety / panic attacks to begin. That can be part of what makes them frightening, in that they can seem so unreasonable and unpredictable.
One can get a postnatal depression after childbirth, or a worsening of a pre-existing depression.
yes, one can get adequately diagnosed in one session, if the shrink knows what they're doing, and asks the right questions, and uses the right criteria. Sounds like you need --- to see a fresh psychiatrist for a comprehensive assessment of the situation, and advice on treatment, including starting on a suitable antidepressant medication, PLUS working with a psychologist on counselling, preferably of the CBT (Cognitive-Behavior Therapy) type. You can lose the depression and become as competent as you ever were, probably even more so. If your husband is willing to try to improve the relationship and the marriage, joint marriage counselling could be a good idea, too.