Question

Dont loose weight
I joined Weigh Less a month ago. The first week it was great I lost 1.8kg but now i only loose a few hundred grams a week. I do the exercise thing sort of and I do cheat 1 a week but it should n' t actually interfere with my weight loss, will it? What can I do to loose weight quicker

Dear Lee-Ann
If takes time for your body to adjust to the change in diet and exercise, so please be patient, stick to your Weigh-Less diet instructions, do your exercise every day for at least 30 min and you will lose weight steadily.
Slow and steady wins the race!