Question

04 Apr 2007

Dont understand - Lies!!!
Hi Everybody!!!
This is probably not as important as most postings but anyway! I went to lunch with some of my collegues today and while we were all having a jolly chat . My colleagues ex girlfreind called and to everbody's amazement... when she asked what he was doing... he replied that he was visiting a client!!! Thats like really strange cos if she is your ex then you dont owe her any explantions but then you also dont have to lie!!! Why is it so hard for men to be honest and straight forward?

We all teased him about the conversation and he ended up saying that if i told her i was out with friends, she'd throw a fit. But i dont understand cos thats the truth and the truth should be told.
Then he also made it very clear that he has no relationship with her and that they just decided to remain friends.
Its strange , the world is strange, peolpe are strange!!

Also, if he was merely having lunch with a group of friends from work, why couldn't he say so ? IF she is an ex, she shouldn't be calling, shouldn't throw a fit whatever he says, and neither of them ought to care that much about each other, still