Question

Dont want to be pregnant :(
I went for my 3 month injection (depo vera) late this month as I mistakenly thought I was due on the 16th but I was actually due on the 6th. I went to the nurse today the 13th she also told me that in actual fact I was due to get my injection on the 9th but because it was a public holiday it was noted for the 6th, she gave me the injection she thinks It is a possiblity that I could be pregnant as I had sex on the 9th &  the 11th she also gave me the morning after pill which I took this morning. What are the chances of me falling pregnant? My baby is only 11 months &  my husband &  I are not ready to have another baby just yet we want to give our son everything first. How soon can I test to see if Im pregnant or not?

The chances of pregnancy are very small, especially if you took the morning after pill. The earliest you could test wuld be the 26th.