Question

don''t want to get married to him
My fiance'' wants us to get married but i don''t. I think i don''t love him anymore. I just want him to be there for our child as a fatherly figure nothing more. when it''s time to go to bed or rather be intimate, i just fall asleep....Is there something wrong with me?or would you rather suggest me to see somebody professional regarding this behaviour?

I don't see what could be wrong with you - you have sated how you feel frankly and openly. Now you need to tactfully break the news to him. It sounds as though, for whatever reason, you have grown bored with this relationship. I'm not sure you would need to see a professional unless you have other symptopms suggesting depression, anxiety disorder or whatever. A counsellor might be able to usefully help you to sort out your feelings and make plans.