Question

dosage and unfit to work
Hi there , sorry to bother you again but if my shrink decides to board me what are the procedures , do i have to see the company incusrance DOC how many tests do i go for ,for bipolar and Schizo .this is really stressing me and i am eben hyperventerlting . Who decides at the end of the day that i am unfit to work due to the illness and dosage

I don't work in relation to boarding, these days, so I'm out of date with current procedures. In the end of the day, as the decision involved you being paid some form of pension, it'll be the company or their insurance company who may make the final decision. They may want a report from your own doctor, and an assessment from an independent doctor they may nominate. This shouldn't be an unpleasant experience. And though some might use some pencil-and-paper tests, most would rely on a personal assessment by the specialist --- there are no blood or other tests which can confirm or deny a diagnosis of bipolar disorder or schizophrenia.