Question

dose it never end
Its so sad to see people give there opnions and blasted for it, i see the end days are close, it looks to me like the Cristians are beeing singled out for a hard time cause they belive in something and are prepared to defend it, look at your selfs first before you deside to critisize someone else who is only here to try and help !!!

Love is dead by the looks of it where as lust is stronger than ever!!!

Dear Sad,
I am sad too that the Sexology forum is being used as a platform for perverts, cybersex, people's fantasies and the religious fanatics. If we could stick to the topic of sexual health and the issues around healthy sexuality, we would possibly succed to have a very informative and sexually healthy dicussion. Unfortunately everything gets turned into religious issues. If this is such a perverted forum, why are you even reading it?
Please go away from this forum and preach somewhere else. If you have a question on sexuality or sexual health I will gladly address it, if not, you should not even be lurking around here.
Dr Elna McIntosh