Question

Double Penetration
My husband and I have a very open and uninhibited sex life. We are both career people and are not planning on children in the immediate future. Recently we have become involved with another couple and have been introduced to the swinging scene. They are older than us, and seem to be much more experienced at this than we are. I have tried double penetration ( vaginal and anal) with the men, and found it amazing, a big turn on with very intense orgasms, but it has now been suggested that I try a double vaginal penetration. I've never even thought of this and wondered if this is something that is done. Seemingly it is common in porn movies, but again, I have not seen this. Please could the sexologist advise on this or refer me to some reading matter on the subject. I am especially concerned about the physical (pain) aspects and how best to minimise them.

When you finally get the double vaginal penetartion right, please let all of us know, because I have no idea on a practical level to explain this. Your best bet is an Adult world, or other porn shop taht can give you visual footage about this.
Good luck. Remember the condoms.