Question

Double/Split personality BF
Just want help, my BF seems to have a split personality, he is nice, honest and great to me the one moment. Then from nowwhere he becomes the most ruthless person, who has no mercy and can be so cruel (more than words can express.
The problem is I broke up with him, and now he has been showing me his nice personality to trick me into getting back with him, but in all our history as soon as I do-mr. nice guys dissapears and mr. cruel tortures, lies and emotionally abuses me to the bone.
Sad thing, we have a son, I have had to make a choice of getting him away from his father-but now u should c them together when we visit (baths him, feeds him etc). I sometimes feel sad that I took his son away,

My problem is how do I make a decision that is beneficial to both myself and my son.
And God why does God give ppl the ability to manipulate others so much, and act like something they are not

OK, fortunately, there is NO SUCH THING as a "split personality" --- the term has slipped into popular language, but has no expert equivalent. Everyone behaves differently in different situations, some people more dramatically so. If he is capable of being emotionally abusive and cruel, then that is the type of man he is --- the nice bits are simply the cruel and abusive man using niceness as a tactic. So long as he has access to his son when he himself is in a good mood and behaving well, is good for all of you --- more access, including abusive periods, would not benefit the kid at all.
Of course none of this has anything whatever to do with him being a Gemini, but if this can be used by the pair of you as an acceptable code to warn him in a way he can accept without becoming angry, that he is heading in the wrong direction, that's handy