Question

Dr Cohen's Diet
Hi Diet Doc

I would like to know if this diet is good and if there are any disadvantages about it.

I want to go on it by next week and would like your input about it?

Dear Shazza
I have not yet heard what the Dr Cohen eating programme entails (at least 2 new diets are launched every week!), but you can judge for yourself a) if the diet contains all the food groups b) if it is not too low in energy. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced.