Ask an expert

05 Jul 2011

dr of?
before i ask my question i just want to clarify what type of dr you are, medical or of psychology?thanks
Answer 367 views
Eating Disorders Expert
Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert

01 Jan 0001

Hello Dave,
I am not a medical doctor, but a clinical psychologist. Therefore, I am not qualified to answer any medical quesations. In fact, this forum is specifically for queries pertaining to eating disorders and emotional issues pertaining to other weight conditions. If you have a medical question, I might be able to direct you to a number of colleagues on the various teams of which I am a member. Hope that narrows things down for you?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.