Question

dr of?
before i ask my question i just want to clarify what type of dr you are, medical or of psychology?thanks
Eating Disorders Expert
Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert

Hello Dave,
I am not a medical doctor, but a clinical psychologist. Therefore, I am not qualified to answer any medical quesations. In fact, this forum is specifically for queries pertaining to eating disorders and emotional issues pertaining to other weight conditions. If you have a medical question, I might be able to direct you to a number of colleagues on the various teams of which I am a member. Hope that narrows things down for you?
Regards,
Graham