Question

Dreams
Good Day

I dream almost every night and remember all the details, in the mornings i am exhausted. I wake up tired since it vivid and challenging dreams. Last night I had to safe the world from vampires. The night before I had to rescue dolphins. Is there any way to prevent dreaming?

Things may not be exactly as you think they are. We do not remember the content of dreams dreamed while we are fully asleep. What we do remember are fragments of whatever we were dreaming as we were waking. So what is most likely yo be happening here, is not that you are exhausted by morning after all the dreaming you do, but that for some reason you are having very frequently disturbed sleep, such that you remember more of the dream content than one usually would, and you're exhausted from the poor quality sleep, rather than from the content of the dreams.
Its not practical nor at all desirable, to prevent dreaming. Where this has been tried in a laboratory, with the person sleeping hooked up to elaborate wires and machinery which reveal as soon as you begin to sleep, so you can be woken up each time you start to dream, people thus deprived of dreaming become really unwell, unhappy and disturbed. We need to dream, and dreaming itself doesn't do any harm at all. In some ways it may be like running "defrag " on your hard drive - it helps to enhance brain functions.
What would be wise, unless there's a good Sleep Clinic near you ( and there are very few in this country ) is to see a good local psychiarist for a full assessment of why your sleep is so disturbed, which may be due to physical illness, psychological factors, the effect of drugs of alltypes, prescribed or over-the-counter or street drugs, and so on. When your quality of sleep can be improved, you will most probably stop being worried about your dreams.
And by the way, thank you for saving the world from vampires, and for rescuing the dolphins. Now take a rest from such worthy activities.