Question

Dreams about you ex. Does this happen to you?
Having dreams about your ex? what does this mean...is it because i'm not completely over her? Flip! dreams like these always leave a bitter taste in the mouth the next morning when reality hits. Does this happen to any of you guys?

I actually pray every night that i dont dream about her.....it hurts so much when you wake up and you realise it was only a dream and you're still on your own.(and the beautiful dream was just a figment of your imagination) Flip...

I;m sure this happens to many people. But dreams are curious, and include a load of random stuff, bits and pieces of memories, distorted memories, wishes, fantasies, things we have heard or seen on TV. And so our dreams may include nice things that once happened by happen no more ; or even nice things that we once wished would happen, but haven't happened yet.