Question

Dreams - Another perspective
Does anyone have the same experience as I have had? I have always found that throughout my life things that materialise are always a result of thoughts that I have had. It's almost like if something manifests itself hard and strong enough it eventually comes to fruition.

I'm not talking about visualisation here or putting up a dream chart and concretely working towards ones goals. What I'm talking about here is a thought that manifests, it grows and eventually when the incident in your life occurs you sit back and ponder and realise that you had that seed planted in your mind long ago.

Am I making sense?

,,,,,