Question

Drinking
I drink maybe once in a few month. I drank about half of a bottle of hoopers with sprite and six acher shots a headache not the normal one, it felt like if my brain is swollen and the sun is shining through m head. I put ice pack on neck and head. Is it normal?

Is what normal ? The pattern of drinking so excessively, even once a month, isn't wise or healthy. And after drinking so much, to get a hangover the next morning is surely normal and usual. If you are getting this pain really sopon after drinking the alcohol, this could be more serious, and would suggest that it'd be wise to get a good physical checkup. But if it does this to you --- why are you drinking so much ?