Question

drinking to much beer and its showing
Morning

In the past i have been drinking alot of beer and its showing want to get rid of this "beer tum"
reading a few of the questions on the forum you say cut out all booze is that the only way? I enjoy my beer what man dosnt! but on a serious note what can I do.

Dear DD
You cut down drastically on that beer and you will lose weight. As I have said before, alcohol supplies 29 kJ/g and is thus the 2nd highest energy source in one's diet after fat (37 kJ/g). Cut down on the beer, eat less fat and do some exercise and that tum will disappear.