Question

Drug Addiction
I need some advice.

I just started working for a guy who had a recent drug addiction. I have been here for a month. He is trying hard to get his business off the ground or so it seems. I'm getting a very good salary, but I have my doubts if this is going to work out. He's supposedly been clean for 5 months. I think he is using again.

Am I being paranoid or should I rather look for something else?

How can I guess ? If he is already using again, ( I don't know if you are skilled at recognizing that or not ) that does not bode well for the company. And if he is trying to deal with the addiction entirely on his own, that doesn't lok too good. But if he is working on the problem with some competent expert help and support, maybe he is clean and will remain clean. Frusty's suggestion sounds about right.