Question

drugs - dagga - problems during sex
my partner smokes dagga , i would like to know can that cause problems for me with my private parts ,like inflamation ,when using his mouths wettness to lubricate me.

Cause i had a problems a week ago and i would just like to know can that be the cause.

Dear missy,
I haven't come across other examples where dagga has seemed to cause this sort of inflammation, and smoking it isn't likely to leave a high concentration of dagga chemicals in his spit / saliva, anyway. But mouths aren't the cleanest part of the body, and some of us have germs living there which may not cause us any problems, but which could cause irritation in someone else's body. Maybe try buying one of the varous types of sexual lubricants available now at various such stores. One needs to be a bit cautious about using other lubricants, if one is, for whatever reason, sensibly using condoms, because some chemicals in some lubricants can damage the rubber in a condom, making it unreliable.
On the other hand, other auses of such irritation are more likely, including STD ( sexually transmitted diseases ) and similar infections, which on's GP would need to see and check on, to be sure.