Question

Dry and itchy scalp
Hi there, i am struggling with dry and itchy scalp. i suppose it has to be my shampoo. no matter what shampoo i use it does not help (i use shampoo with botanical ingredients but it still has parabens etc in it)..is there something natural i can use to stop the itching.. like an oil or vitamin or remedy. i do take vitamins for hair, nails and skin and i also take omega 3 and 6. i am scared that it can help with permanent hair loss later on if the itching continues. i am female and 28. thanks.
Cyberdoc

Hallo Lil
I think you should ask your GP to check if you perhaps have eczema of the scalp as you may need to use a cortisone lotion for it.