Question

Dry, Flaky skin on Scrotum
Men are always scratching themselves! With me, it's gotten so bad that I end up causing painfull bruising. What can I do to keep the scrotum properly moisturised? I bathe twice a day and only use aqeous cream on the area but it still itches, sometimes unbearably.

Pat, it might be that you have a superficial fungal infection. You can get an antifungal cream from the pharmacy, apply it for a week and see if it doesn’t clear up. Also remember that you should change into dry clothes after swimming as walking with wet swimming trunks will make it worse. The same goes for sweat after having been to the gym. Good luck.