Ask an expert

21 Nov 2005

Dry itchy nipple
I have been suffering from an itchy nipple and surrounds of the nipple (only the right side) for the past 5 months. I know I should go to the doctor, but can you please give me a name of a cream that I can use, and if that doesn't help I will go to the doctor.
Answer 800 views

01 Jan 0001

Help, you can try an antifungal cream like Normospor® for a week or so, but if it doesn’t clear up the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.