Question

Dry Skin
I have very dry skin on my body and have tried numerous lotions and creams - currently using Lubriderm. But nothing seems to help. It's the middle of Summer and I have to use baby oil and the lotion to keep my skin from flaking. I exfoliate regulary and try to avoid too much sun. What should I do? Please help - I'm spending a small fortune on bottles of creams and lotions that just don't work!

Frustrated, it might be a form of eczema or even psoriasis, but I can’t say for sure without examining you first. The best would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.