Ask an expert

16 Jan 2013

dry skin on my hand

i have a problem with dry skin inside my hands and it pills off.i have a medical aid if you recomend any medication please contact me,i have been to dematologies but never got help please help me 0844857348
Answer 214 views

01 Jan 0001


I suggest that you reconsult a dermatologist for a second opinion. There are many possible causes and unfortunately, treatment will depend on the cause. It is possible that you have a yeast infection or a form of eczema that is aggrevated by emotional distress. There is nothing that I can suggest over the counter and you will have to consult a dermatologist. Please provide me with feedback.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.