Question

Dryness on vigina when making love
Sometimes when we make love with my boyfriend, when he wants to penetrate me I am very dry even though we've spent +- 10 minutes on foreplay.

Is this normal for a woman to do this or is the something wrong with me cause my boyfriend gets worried that he might be the cause of this problem cause he has a fairly large penis.

Another question I have is when ever we use a condom I get this foul and I mean terrible smelling dicharge the following that we have resorted into not using condoms though we know its not safe, this is terribly embarasing to me cause when people are sitting next to me they think I passed wind as a result of this discharge. The last time I had a STD I went to my GP and treated it and it never came back but that is more than 5 years ago, ever since then I've never had a problem its only when we use condoms doesnt matter what brand we use.

Please help

Mummy

Vaginal dryness can have many causes. When last have you had a Pap smear and a gynae checkup? Maybe as a New Years resolution start off with your once a year visit to the Gynae or you GP for a Pap smear and a Breast check.

As far as the condoms go, are you using plain. lubricated, N9, spermicidal cream, etc. Foal smelling discharge usually mean infection(not always STI's). Something like bacterial vaginosis. Best to see your doctor ASAP and you can also write to Cyber Gynae
Dr Elna McIntosh