Question

DUPHASTON-CONCERNED AND WORRIED
TOADY I DID A SONAR AFTER SUSPITIONS THAT I MIGHT BE PREGNANT AND THE DR CONFIRMED THAT IM 4 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS. i M VERY ESTATIC ABOUT THE NEWS. DUE TO MY HISTORY OF MISCARRIAGE-TWICE IN 2 YEARS THE DR. PRESCRIBED "DUPHASTON" TO DECREASE THE CHANCES OF MISSCARRIAGE OR ANY BLEEDING FROM THE UTERUS. HOW EFFECTIVE IS DUPHASTON IN INCREASING CHANCES OF HEALTHY PREGNANCY? WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO TO INCREASE CHANCES OF NOT LOOSING THIS PREGNACY?

If the problem was a low progesterone, then Duphaston would help. It would be a good idea to also take folate.