Question

Duration of caffeine overdose
How long will the symptoms of a caffeine overdose typically last? As part of a bet I drank about 100 gram of coffee about 12 hours ago. I seem to be doing okay, except I can’t sleep, have diaree and I am nauseas to hell. Luckily I threw up most of it up, but I would like to be able to eat normally again in a few days time. And yes, it was incredibly stupid and I will never do it again. And if you will be merciful enough to pity my stupidity, is there any way I can make the road a little bit more smoother?

Hmmm, I see we're so wired that we pressed the enter button twice... :-)