Ask an expert

29 Jul 2005

How can I contact a gay group in Durban?
Answer 418 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Contact the Durban Lesbian and Gay Community and Health Centre on (031) 301 2145 or visit their website at

Their physical address is Office 301, 8 Protea House, Mark Lane, Durban.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17897 votes