Ask an expert

12 Jul 2011

My wife has been buying this drug without prescription directly from a Pharmacy,is there anyway that I could obtain proof with the intention of them stopping the supply?.I am certain because my son was present when she made the purchase,but I think that should I approach them directly they would probably deny the fact.
Answer 420 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Mike

Is there any label on the packaging? If so simply ask them to make a note on her medication profile not to issue it without contacting you.

Otherwise you can approach the pharmacy (without making accusations) by asking them not to supply the drug any longer to your wife (and telling them that you suspect she is abusing it).

All the best!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.