Question

Duromine
Good Day

I queried Adderall with my Dr. after I saw an article on a UK website re. people taking i for extra energy and concentration as I''ve been feeling tired and without energy for 2 months now.
He done a thorough check, took blood etc but all came back good. I have been under some stress lately but I''ve been feeling like this way before all the troubles started.

He confirmed that Adderall has not been approved over here/not available in SA and prescribed Duromine as it contains the same ingredient. He told me it’ s for weight-loss but I now see its main purpose is weight loss. I''m not over-weight but could live with dropping 5kgs. He said it would help with the energy levels but that its addictive and only to be used for a short period.

So my question is, is it fine for me to use this? Not sure why I''m having second thoughts. Also, is this med. close to Adderall?
Thanks!

Kelly

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with an informed opinion, as I am not known with your medication history and physical health. Duromine is used for weight loss and it can give you extra energy. Follow your doctor's advice and closely monitor yourself and if you experience any side-effects, consult your doctor.