Question

Duromine &amp  Phedracut
Hi there,

Just wanted to know if anyone can tell me whether the two above mentioned pills can be taken at the same time??

Thanks in advance

Dear TJ
You will have to ask your pharmacist if you can take Duromine together with Phedracut. Duromine is an appetite suppressant which contains phentermine as its active ingredient. The following side-effects can occur with Duromine , as listed in my copy of MIMS: pulmonary hypertension, central nervous system effects including psychotic episodes and hallucinations, cardiovascular effects, gastrointestinal disturbances, problems with urination, rash, impotence or changes in libido, facial oedema and blurred vision. These tablets should only be used under the supervision of a medical dr. If the Phedracut product contains ingredients such as synephrine, caffeine, etc, then it may interact with the Duromine and cause unwanted side-effects. Always check with a registered pharmacist if you decide to use more than one medication, including over-the-counter and herbal preparations because all these products have the potential to cause negative side-effects and interact, even if they are advertised as "safe and natural".
Take care