Ask an expert

16 Jan 2003

On 12 January a reader asked about an exercise progranmme after a 30 cm DVT in the left leg.
Your recommednation was that he / she visit a sports medical specialist.
I am intriged to know what the outcome of this has been as I am in a similar position.
Answer 406 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi there

I hope they read this and reply!
I would, however, advise that you visit a specialist too.

Good luck!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.