Question

Dyeing my dog&#39 s hair
Dear Doctor,

I would like to dye my dog' s hair the same colour as mine (Staffordshire terrier). I use L' Oreal' s strawberry blonde for my own hair - what hair dye would you recommend for my dog?

Many thanks

Dear Doglover

If you are trying to make your Staffie look as ugly as you I would suggest a plastic surgeon with a bad reputation. Preferrably an older one that cant see that well and shakes a bit. I can also put you in touch with a shrink that that can give you that nudge over the edge that you need.

If you need further assistance please feel free to contact me again. We all do our best to make this world a better place, and more important a safer place for our to grow up in.