Ask an expert

23 Jan 2008

How will I know if my child is dyslexic!? Is there a program that i can follow to try and help her
Answer 362 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Mickey
Take your child to an occupational therapist for evaluation – you should find names in the telephone book (yellow pages) They will give you a program to follow if needed.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.