Question

Dyspraxia : does anybody in South Africa know about the condition ?
Doc

There are Dyspraxia ass. all over the world ..... why dont we have one ?
Why dont we know about it ? No South African health website knows about it.
My granddaughter has the condition. She is 4 years old ,cannot speak,has hearing problems and walk with difficulty. Her condition is accurately described by overseas health authorities.

I want to make contact very urgently with anybody that knows anything about this condition !

Praxus, you’re welcome to ask me any specific questions on dyspraxia and I’ll do my best to answer them. I’ll try and find out for you if there is a dyspraxia association in SA. Good luck.