Question

e
I have always wanted to try 'e'. Friends of mine are having a party this weekend and there will be e for me to try in a safe environment where I wont have to drive and go to sleep if need be. However, I am on anti-depressants. Would there be a problem if I take the two together?

It will Not be at all adviseable, and combining e with any medical drug, or simply taking it while one has a pre-existing psych condition, is very unwise. Remember, because there drugs are illicit, it's hard to do proper research on them and establish their risks in detail. Buit NONE of them do your brain any good at all. And no setting is a safe one in which to take a damaging substance --- at best, its just a bit less dangerous than some other settings.